Monday, April 15, 2019

Highlight the Details - CTMH Technique Blog Hop


Thank you for joining us this week as we use Close To My Heart products to "Highlight the Details". Participating Consultants can interpre the theme as they see fit so be sure to make your way around the circle to see what they have to showcase.

If you are coming from Tamara's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants at the bottom of this post.


I decided to "highlight" the word on the sentiment, by using the BACK of a stamp image - which created a solid "block", and the Peep (which I love), by placing the stitched heart behind it.


The "Bunny Trail" stamp set was used.


To create the highlighed image, I placed the "Know that I care" sentiment backwards on a block. That created a solid surface that I then inked.

With various techniques, even in how items are highlighted on your card, you can draw attention to different elements of your card.

Now, head on over to Catherine's Blog to see what she has to share with you!

We appreciate you stopping by and always enjoy reading your comments. Happy hoppin'!







List of Participants:

1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
2. Catherine Nowak
3. Darlys Recker
4. Miss Carrie's Creations
5. Terry Metzger
6. Katy Taylor
7. Michelle Loncar
8. Haley Dyer
9. Amy Ulen
10. Lauren Moore
11. Tamara Sandwisch

9 comments:

  1. Great idea and cute card. 💙☕Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! I love the way you highlighted the word bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and happy card! The colors are great. Really like your technique of using the back of a stamp as a highlight...makes me wonder how I can use the backs of other stamps, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE card...and great minds think alike :0) Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super cute Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!