Monday, April 1, 2019

Love So Sweet - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Happy April and welcome to this month's Blog Hop where we are showcasing this gorgeous Stamp of the Month called "Love So Sweet". I have already used it a lot on several projects and I can totally see that continuing all month long!


You can see the various images that are included in this stamp set, with beautiful spring images, suitable for various occasion. With a $50 purchase you can get it for $5 which is a great deal! To read more about our Stamp of the Month special, please visit this area of my website.

If you are coming from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here.


For this greeting card, I chose to use two of the images included in the stamp set, the butterfly and "thanks". Both were stamped in Intense Black which allowed me to color in the butterfly image with the Clear Shimmer Brush and the Smoothie Ink Pad.

The patterned papers used come from the So Much Happy packet.


I did use our Stiched Circle Thin Cuts for the focal point and like how it draws attention to the stamped images. I hope you agree!

Now head on over to Cat's Blog to see what she has created with this stamp set. I appreciate you stopping by and wish you the best April ever!

Be blessed!




5 comments:

  1. I love the use of the stitched circles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the colours you used. Awesome colouring on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the stitched circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love the stitched circles and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!