Monday, April 15, 2019

"Weather" or Not - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Good morning! Here's wishing a great start to your week with a card I created to align with the "Weather or Not" theme for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge. Anyone can participate by simply incorporating CTMH products in their artwork. Why don't you join us?!


I pulled some leftovers from the "I Heart Us" paper pack and Complements to create this card. I figured there was no better focal point to use than the sun, to align with this theme. 

The card design is Pattern 14 from Make It From Your Heart Volume 4


This challenge runs through the end of this month and new ones are released each week. If you aren't familiar with the challenge, head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Blog and check it out. Of course, feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Have a blessed week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!