Monday, November 4, 2019

"Family Time" - Nov. Stamp of the Month Blog

As I strive to mindful of my many blessings 24-7-365, there is no doubt that November is known for reminding us to reflect on all for which we are grateful. The November Stamp of the Month, "Family Time", is perfect for us taking time to do so. I used it to create a card and would love to share that with you.


I cannot get enough of this Stitched Circles Embossing Folder and used it to create the top part of the card design. Using some of the Hawthorn paper pack, I then kept the card relatively simple by adding some of the images included in the stamp set. I was pleased with how this card turned out. I hope you like it too! 


This stamp set has these awesome images, great for cards, layouts or other papercrafting related items. I cannot wait to do more with it. You can get it for just $5, with a qualifying order. Read more about our Stamp of the Month Special by clicking on the link provided. 


Here's a close-up of the texture on the card. I added Liquid Glass to the heart, just for an added touch.

Wishing you a wonderful month!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!