Monday, November 11, 2019

"World Kindness Day" - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

This week's theme, for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge is "World Kindness Day". How do you interpret that in the way of handmade creations incorporating Close To My Heart products? Show us when you link up to the challenge on our Blog

I love that I get to celebrate World Kindness Day on a regular basis, with my love of papercrafting. I enjoy sending handmade cards to friends and family, for various occasions. Here is one that I created recently for a dear friend who is battling breast cancer...for a second time. 


I hope it put a smile on her face when she received it, knowing I am keeping her in my prayers. I love her sweet and positive spirit. She is such a blessing to be around and I am thankful to know her. Even in the midst of this challenge, she smiles BIG and knows to trust God in her journey. 

Exhibit kindness always. You never know when you might be a blessing to someone who truly needed it. 

Have a wonderful week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!