Monday, January 20, 2020

All Spruced Up

I'm excited to showcase this card as a member of the Design Team for Heart 2 Heart Challenges as we create artwork aligned with the theme of "Spruced Up". 

"Spruced Up" happens to be the name of one of our new product lines, but participants could create anything to align with the theme. This is what I have to share with you.


Not wanting to draw attention away from the beautiful patterned paper, I decided to keep my card simple. By using the front and back of this patterned paper, I then added the Scalloped Circle using Sangria cardstock. I couldn't help but finish it off with the beautiful Sangria Ribbon and then colored some Silver Dots with a black alcohol marker for an added accent. 


Look at the beautiful patterned papers I had to choose from in the "Spruced Up" collection. Aren't they beautiful. 


Here is a closeup of the detail of the focal point.

I appreciate you stopping by and hope you have enjoyed what I had to share with you. Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!