Monday, April 20, 2020

"Life's a Beach" Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge. We are featuring artwork aligned with the theme of "Life's a Beach". Boy, does this theme make me super envious as I would give anything to be at a beach right now. What about you?

You can create artwork of your own, using at least one Close To My Heart product, and link up to us on the Blog. We love seeing what everyone designs. It is so fun!


I decided to create this 6" x 8" scrapbook page which fits the Everyday Life Albums. I love preserving memories in this small format and enjoyed doing so with the "Seas the Day" product line. The sea theme is very bright and cheerful, something I totally appreciate these days. 


I couldn't resist using the "message in a bottle" stamps from this set, "Seas the Day - Cardmaking Stamp - Thin Cuts".


Here is a close-up view for you to see the dimension. I totally love how this turned out! 


Don't forget to consider connecting with us at Heart 2 Heart. We'd love to see what you create!

Make it a great week!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!