Monday, April 13, 2020

"Pet-Pourri" Heart 2 Heart Challenge


This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is titled "Pet-Pourri". You can interpret the theme however you like, create artwork using Close To My Heart products, and link up to the Heart 2 Heart Blog. We would love to see what you create!


You might already know how much I love this stamp set, "You Make Me Happy". Because all we have are fish right now, I knew I would be inspired and enjoy making artwork with these cuties. 


I enjoyed coloring in the images with Watercolor Pencils. The patterned paper used comes from the Mix-Ins. I loved the butterfly background. I couldn't resist adding the heart image and Black Velvet Ribbon.

Link up to us at Heart 2 Heart so we can see your artwork creations! We enjoy it! 


2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!