Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Jan/Feb 2022 CTMH New Product Blog Hop


Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are featuring NEW PRODUCT that was released on January 1st, via the January/February Supplemental Idea Book. You can view a digital copy online OR you can receive a hard copy FREE when you place an order of any size. This new Idea Book is full of fabulous new products and great artwork which is sure to leave you creatively inspired. 

If you are coming from Brenda's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants by clicking on this link


The very first stamp set I purchased from this Idea Book is the adorable "Take It Easy" stamp set. 


I love the adorable sloth images and punny sayings. Which is your favorite? I did use our Tri-Blend Markers to color in the image and then added some white accents with the White Gel Pens


For the papers, I random-stamped Avocado cardstock, used Kraft cardstock, and brought in the two patterned papers from the Mix-In paper packet

If you've been following me for long, you know the Mix-In Paper Packet is a must-have for me from each Idea Book. With the neutral colors in this pack, it's perfect to mix-in with any other papers or colors, hence the name! 

I appreciate you stopping by and now send you to Melinda's Blog to see what awesome artwork she has created to share with you. We always appreciate your comments, letting us know how you enjoyed our creations. Enjoy the rest of your week!

8 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card!! Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The card pattern works so well with the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and the design. I really need to order this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute. I'm in love with this little sloth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so CUTE! I'm a huge fan of this set, and you've shown it off perfectly with your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I have been resisting this stamp set but may not be able to resist much longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!