Monday, January 3, 2022

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Wildberry (Color of the Year)

Welcome to Heart 2 Heart's first Challenge of 2022! I hope you will consider joining us in all the fun this year! Each month we host an artwork challenge, based upon a theme, on the 1st and 3rd Monday. By posting your artwork on social media, and then linking up to the challenge on the Heart 2 Heart Blog, we can be inspired by your creativity. 

Let's get started with the first challenge of the year entitled "Wild Berry". If you are unaware, Wildberry is Close To My Heart's Color of the Year. The image above contains the coordinating products offered in this beautiful and vibrant color. If you have it, consider incorporating it into your artwork OR feel free to interpret the theme as you choose. It's always fun to see a "spin" on the topic. 


On this card, I used Wild Berry Cardstock, Loose Sequins, and Glitter Paper. The "gray", aka Mink, accents are from the November-December Mix-Ins Paper Packet.  


I have really enjoyed making Shaker Cards recently and love how this card turned out with the stamp images coming from the Peace and Love Stamp Set + Thin Cuts.


I appreciate you stopping by my Blog and hope you like this card. Consider leaving a comment and then join the creative challenge at Heart 2 Heart. I look forward to viewing your creation! 

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!