Saturday, January 15, 2022

Let's Get Geometrical! CTMH Technique Blog Hop

 

Welcome to this month's Technique Blog Hop where we are getting geometrical with our artwork! With the theme of "Let's Get Geometrical", participants can incorporate that however they want, with what they create to share with us. 

If you are coming from Danielle's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants below. 


I didn't think too hard for the design of this card, as hexagons totally lend themselves to this bee theme. 


I enjoyed incorporating the hexagons, through the use of Thin Cuts, made out of cardstock and pulled from the "Sweet as Honey" sticker sheet. 


The bee image and sentiment are from the "Smitten" exclusive stamp set. I kept it very simple, adding some Black Dots and a little shimmer to the flower.

I appreciate you stopping by and hope you are warm and enjoying this weekend. Consider leaving a comments before you head on over to Katy's Blog to see what she has created to share with you. 


1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*

9 comments:

  1. That bee is soo cute - Bee-a-tiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is Bee-tiful and I love the use of the hexagons and that sweet bee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh! This card is just simply adorable! I just might have to snag the design! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those hexagons, great design and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the way CTMH products mix and match with each other!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!