Monday, January 17, 2022

"Watercolors" Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to the "Watercolors" Heart 2 Heart Challenge, the second one for January. And...with this theme, you can interpret how you want, even if you choose not to use actual watercolors. The opportunities are unlimited! 

To participate in the Heart 2 Heart Challenge, simply follow this link to the Blog and then scroll down to the bottom of the related post. Insert your link from where ever you are sharing it on social media. We love to see what you create and then recognize the top three for each challenge. Be sure to use Close To My Heart products in your creation; at least one. 

For my card, I totally did use Watercolor Paints, the adorable January Stamp of the Month, "Sweet Little Things", and the Candid Moments Picture My Life Cards (for the patterned paper shown). 


I used the Stitched Fancy Bracket Thin Cuts for the focal point and couldn't resist adding White Opal Liquid Pearls to the bunny tails for a little added texture.


I hope you'll consider joining our creative Challenge at Heart 2 Heart. It's always wonderful to see the varied artwork results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!