Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You Melt My Heart

Ahhhh... lol  I spent this weekend (or part of it) organizing some pre-made layouts with a mission to get some photos on them, if possible, and I was pretty successful.  I will be sharing several of my completions over the next few days so I hope you will check back often!

I made these Splendor layouts several months ago and hadn't had any photos I felt would fit on them...until now.  These photos were taken on my birthday weekend in mid-August.  My husband filled the weekend with lots of fun activities but I used these layouts to showcase some of the fun we had in one day - going to Dave & Buster's and the House of Blues.  I did not journal about all the details on these layouts because there are more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!