Thursday, October 21, 2010

Love Studio J

I am LOVIN' all the upgrades and additions to Studio J - some which are exclusive to members!  (I'll share more about the memberships after I show you my creations!)  I have debated about the photos I want to physically scrapbook and which I am willing to do through Studio J.  I have realized that no matter how much I enjoy creating layouts, time is always a factor, so I decided to start scrapbooking some memories that have taken place some time ago.  At least I'm getting them scrapbooked, right? 

These layouts are from last year's team retreat (March 2009) at the Lone Oak Ranch and Retreat in Gainesville, TX (just north of Denton).  We are having our second retreat there this coming February and I am already looking forward to it!

Both layouts highlight some of the wonderful friends who joined me there and there are more to come! 

Studio J Memberships were newly released and are a great investment for yourself or as a gift.  Studio J Members receive a 50% discount off purchases, free shipping one time each month, exclusive access to patterns and so much more!  A year-long Membership is just $99 and is well worth the benefits!  There is also a 3-month Membership option or a 5-pack - great to give as a gift.  If you would like to read additional information about Studio J click here or feel free to email me with questions.  Studio J is FREE to use so take a moment and check it out!  You just might like it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!