Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's the November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

If you have come here from Adeline's Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way aaround. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.  This month we have 63 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This month we are featuring "A Little Thanks", a set of 16 stamps.


I absolutely love the sentiments in this month's stamp set and who can't use a thank you card for someone's kind gesture?

I kept this card somewhat simple wanting to focus on the sentiment.  I used the Olivia paper packet, pewter brads and the GORGEOUS Flourishes Foundry Metal Accessories.  These accessories have been loved by all who have seen them in person so I suggest you include them on your next order! (Z1331 $4.95)  They are self-adhesive!


This card measures 4" x 4".  I took a standard-size envelope, sealed it and cut it into a square (4 1/4" x 4 1/4") so the card would fit inside.  Then I took a sheet of B&T paper, cut it to 4 1/4" x 1" and scored it at 1/4".  Then I folded it and corner-rounded the edges to finish off the envelope.  Of course, stamping another sentiment on the envelope makes for some beautiful and matching stationery.

Another item I made with this stamp set and paper packet was this cute "treat", perfect for place cards around the Thankgiving table.  To create this I used a resource CTMH Consultants have access to.  I took a sheet of cardstock to measure 3 1/4" x 8" and scored at 3 1/2" x 4 1/2".  I folded it and decorated it as desired inserting a lollipop bag filled with candy corn on the inside.  A piece of Cocoa ribbon covered the staple and finished it off nicely.

Now "Hop" on over to Cindy's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the November SOTM is only available until November 30, 2010!  Contact me or click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!  You can see some additional artwork using this stamp set by visiting my website.

Happy Hopping!

8 comments:

  1. The simplicity of the card makes it even more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate everyone's positive comments and thanks for taking the time to share them!

    Laurie - I struggled with this card design a little bit so "thank you" for your post! I thought the cards have that special little touch so the recipient is blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!