Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 12th CTMH Anniversary tooo meeee!

It's hard to believe that 12 years ago today I become a Close To My Heart Consultant!  I could not have made a better decision and have enjoyed all the fun and benefits that come with being part of a fabulous company!  To commemorate some of what I have experienced with CTMH, I am sharing a layout made of our Director's Dinner held at Convention this past summer.  CTMH Directors always receive some fun perks throughout the year and at corporate events and this year was no different!

During our Convention in D.C. this summer we were taken (by cab - lol) to a boat dock off the Potomac River where our dinner boat was to depart.  Okay...so I have to fill you in on the taxi transportation.  We all met in the lobby of the hotel at the indicated time that evening but no buses arrived.  When they called to find out what was going on, it was determined that the charter bus company had not followed through with their commitment.  In an effort for us not to miss the boat's departure, the hotel staff solicited every taxicab nearby to transport us.  We jumped in a cab when it arrived and away we went!

The boat was called The Odyssey and we had a three-course dinner, with options, and enjoyed a fabulous atmosphere and heartfelt discussions.  I would not have not chosen to be anywhere else than there that evening.  We had a great time and it ended all too soon!

Here's to many more years with Close To My Heart!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!