Sunday, October 17, 2010

Retreatin' Fun

Last weekend I enjoyed scrapbooking with my Mom and friend, Cindy Denning, at a local scrapbook retreat called the Covered Bridge Inn.  We had a very relaxing weekend which was full of laughter, productivity, and delicious food!

My Mom and her friend, Billie, made the long drive from Silver City, NM to share in the good times.  My Mom rolled through layouts and was pretty darn proud of her creations - and for good reason!  Cindy and I worked on upcoming workshops and they are C-U-T-E if I do so say so myself.  One of them was layouts made with the Olivia paper packet which screamed for some fall pictures!  So...Cindy and I set out on Sunday afternoon to take some photos - taken by a fellow retreater - and they commemorate the good times we had!

Here are some photos and layouts of our enjoyable weekend:

My Mom and I on the doorsteps of the retreat home.



Ahhhh...good times!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Pam! I appreciate your positive comments! I was thrilled with the results.

    And yes...I agree with what you said about Cindy. She has been a huge blessing in my life and I have enjoyed all of our good times together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!