Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Giant Nugget Card Boxes

This is one of the projects we created at my Team event this past Saturday.  The pattern was shared by my upline, Jody, and I created them as Christmas gifts for my club members.  (I forgot to take pictures of those but made them using Christmas paper.)

This stinkin' cute, paper-crafted boxes and cards, are absolutely adorable and even moreso in person!  They are a little sneak peek at the beautiful new paper pack called...SOPHIA!  I have fallen in love!
 Three Hershey's Nuggets have been wrapped with background and texture paper (B&T) to coordinate.  Aren't they cute?!
Here is a better photo of the cards.  I chose to keep them simple for mass production.  Can you identify, besides a new stamp set highlighted here, another new product that will be included in the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book to be released on the 1st of February?!  I have fallen in love with it too!

I will be hosting a workshop in February for these cute boxes.  If you don't live locally to me and can't physically attend - because I'd love to have you at my workshop - then email me and I'm happy to share directions!  They make great gifts for co-workers, secret sisters, small appreciation gifts, etc.!

2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!