Sunday, January 23, 2011

Successful Nation-wide Team Gathering

My accountability partner and dear friend, Teri, and I worked together to conduct team meetings in various locations throughout the United States yesterday and we pulled it off with great success!  Between the two of us we had 51 attendees!  Isn't that awesome?!  With both of us having lived away from close acquaintances involved in CTMH, it has allowed us to greater understand the feelings of those who don't live in close proximity to us, their uplines.  We taught two different workshops and had fun networking and connecting nation-wide over the phone through a conference call.

Each location coordinated their own lunch menus.  I served a salad and potato bar (thanks to the idea from my friend, Cindy) and the attendees brought munchies.  Two of the items which were especially enjoyed was this chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and strawberries and yummy cupcakes.
 From left to right:  Amanda, Karen, Cherri and Erlynne

 Lynn, Cyndi and Amanda working on their projects

 Here was our croppin' area provided by my dear friend and downline, Xellina.

Here's the entire group!
Front row:  Lynn , Cherri, Amanda, Xellina and Me (Melissa)
Back row:  Erlynne, Karen and Cyndi
I enjoyed spending time with these sweet ladies and it was wonderful to connect with so many of my team members in one day! 

Here is a photo of the group who united in Chandler, TX!
Front row:  Melanie, Pam, Rose Mary
Second Row:  Rebecca & Judy Faye
Third Row:  Joy & Tina
Fourth Row:  Janet & Wanda

WHAT FUN!!!!!  I look forward to our next nation-wide event in April!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your hard work and for putting this together for us!!!! I think you should fly to Palatka and host the one here in April!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!