Monday, January 3, 2011

More "Find Your Style" Artwork

I absolutely LOVE the Inspirations brochure that contains the Wings paper packet and several new stamp sets and embellishments.  It was designed to hold us over through January as we transition to a new Idea Book on February 1st and ohhhhh is it doing just that?!  I love all that it has to offer!

Using the SOTM and the Wings Paper Packet, I altered a My Creations Cube.  I needed a hand-made Christmas gift for my friend, Kristy, and ended up deciding on this.  I altered each of the sides as shown below and include some fun "goodies" for her.

After emptied, she can use it as a pen or candy holder or anything else her little heart desires.  (Hi, Kristy!)  I enjoyed giving her something unique - always have to try and impress her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!