Thursday, January 13, 2011

Safe & sound in Salt Lake City

I arrived last night, with my friend Cindy, in Salt Lake City.  We are having a Team Builder's Conference here, held with Close To My Heart Directors.  Our room is absolutely gorgeous and VERY spacious!  We have a beautiful view of the downtown area which is snow-covered.




 Vanity area outside of bathroom.  (Full-size closet to the right.)

 Sink area in bathroom.

 Glassed in tub.  (I refrained from posting a photo of the toilet.  LOL)

Here are photos from our room this morning.

Beautiful view of the snow-capped mountains.

Our conference starts this evening so we have enjoyed being lazy this morning.  Stay tuned for more updates from our weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! Enjoy yourself and learn lots to share with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!