Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy belated Easter!

I hope you enjoyed a blessed and enjoyable Easter.  This year my husband and I spent Easter in Florida but it was not a pre-planned trip.  Unfortunately, his eldest brother passed away on April 14th and we made the trip for his funeral.  While it was not a good reason we all came together, it was nice seeing family and sharing in some fun laughs and memories in Sidney's honor.

I hadn't been back to Florida in a couple of years and it sure was beautiful!  I loved seeing all the water and of course right now..the weather was awesome!  Gotta love that breeze!  Here are a few fun photos from our visit.
Hubby and I before leaving for funeral.

Me, hubby and step-son.

St. Augustine, FL
Having a yummy dinner with my step-son and niece at the Conch House - St. Augustine, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!