Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring-Themed Gift Basket

I fell in love with this basket after seeing it on Lisa Stenz' blog and decided to teach it as my club project for April. 

I designed my version using the Mayberry paper packet and the April SOTM, "Be Blessed", to provide a little versatility since we met too close to Easter.  Our focus product for this month were the Kraft Borders and I love how it provided a cute accent on the front of the basket. 
A couple of my friends helped me brainstorm some things I could use to fill in the basket - there are tons of options.  My club members got to fill theirs with jelly beans, Peeps lip gloss, and some yummy chocolate (Hershey Kisses and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups).  There were a huge hit!

Thanks for your inspiration and for sharing, Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!