Saturday, April 30, 2011

Team Gathering with Fanfare

Today I was joined by several of my team members - locally and in Salisbury, NC and Rusk, TX - for our quarterly team event.  We had a great time sharing some laughs, eating great food, and learning various techniques and projects to incorporate into our businesses.  Teri Baxter and I, my dear friend, have worked together to co-host these events across the country and I am thankful for her!

Attendees created these two layouts made out of Fanfare.

We used a portion of a Level 2 paper packet, Level 2 Stickease, Blue Buttons and White Daisy Ribbon to make these fun layouts - perfect for "summer time" photos! 

Check back next week to see the other project we worked on - a cute notebox and matching cards!  (The Stamp of the Month blog hop goes live tomorrow!)  Have a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your ideas! I had fun making these. Fun and simple, yet so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these layouts - do you remember which book these designs came from??? I hope you do so you can share them with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adeline - Thanks so much for your positive comments. I appreciate them tremendously. Yes! :0)
    Pages 1 & 2 – “Levitate” from Magic, page 40 & 41
    Pages 3 & 4 – “Mystify” from Magic, page 36 & 37

    Leslie, You are so welcome! Glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to meeting you sometime in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!