Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hope for Japan Artwork

I thought this stamp set was cute, just from the flyer and artwork I had seen, but it is even more beautiful in person!

This weekend I attended my friend's retreat and had the chance to make this 5x7 card, from the Wishes program, incorporating it.  I used the Mayberry paper packet and Kraft borders. 
 I would have never thought that borders would be so much fun to play with but I love these!  They do come in a kraft (light brown) color and can be sponged in colors to coordinate with your artwork.  Here I colored them in Cocoa to match the paper packet.  It might be difficult to tell but I did 3-D the heart in the middle of the image, adding some fun dimension to the card.

If you have not already bought this adorable stamp set for just $5 with 100% of the proceeds to benefit the American Red Cross Japan Relief Efforts, you still have until the end of the month to do so.  It's a cute stamp set for a great cause!  Contact me for additional details or visit by website by clicking here

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!