Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chairs To You Blog Hop!

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring the May Stamp of the Month (SOTM), "Chairs to You", a set of 14 stamps.
If you have come here from Adeline's Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

This month we have approximately 55 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
This saying really hit me since my husband and I live far away from family.  It's such a precious and true saying.  I love that the images from this stamp set are outline images, allowing you to use the B&T as texture for the furniture coverings.  I have seen some cute creations using this stamp set and am anxious to make some other items with it.

Now "Hop" on over to Wendy's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the SOTM is only available until the end of April, 2011! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! I have additional samples viewable on my website! Click here to view them!

Supply list:  D1456 Chairs To You, Lucky paper packet, Bitty Sparkles.

HAPPY HOPPIN'!

7 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Melissa! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Adeline must have planned colors together! I love your choice! But most of all the coziness of this card helps to convey the message--and it is a wonderful message!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The heartfelt feeling behind it shows through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am humbled by your positive comments, ladies. Thanks so much for taking time to stop by and write me! Have a blessed month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!