Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Acrylic Frame Becomes Sticky Note Holder

One of the reasons I fell in love with this craft is the ability to make cute and inexpensive items that are also practical.
This cute sticky note holder is made from a 3 1/2" x 5" acrylic frame from WM.  It cost less than $1 and the possibilities for decorating it...endless
It has been awhile since I made one of these so I thought it was time to make one for my desk.  I used the CUTE Chantilly paper packet, some paper flowers, and of course the Silver Shimmer Trim.  The sentiment, "Oh Happy Day", is from one of the stamp sets that comes with our exclusive Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  Gotta love how the carrier sheet for the stamp indicates how big to cut the banner from the Cricut (1") and on what page I can find it in the booklet in order to press the correct buttons.  Click here to find out more about our exclusive cartridge.  It is well worth the purchase and as much as I have used it, I have yet to tap into its' potential.  (I will be playing with it more throughout the week.)
  
These little goodies make great gifts for anyone and the wonderful thing is you can decorate them to match any room or office.  If you have any questions, you know where to find me!   

Wishing you a happy day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!