Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chantilly meets Valentine's Day

I am thrilled to host an Open House in my new area (T or C, NM) this Saturday and created this fun card as the Create 'n Take.  Everyone who attends my event will have the opportunity to make one of these cute cards and give it to their special someone.
I used the new Chantilly paper packet (probably my favorite), the December Stamp of the Month (no longer available), and a cute Frames stamp set.


The Perfect Fit - Frames stamp set is absolutely adorable!  In fact, we had one of the stamp sets available in the previous catalog and now have a new one in this Idea Book.  If you look carefully through both Idea Books, you will see them used in quite a bit of artwork so I just had to get them both!
If you notice the fine line around each image...  That means there is a coordinating die-cut image on our exclusive Cricut Cartridges.  The numbers on the carrier sheet (what the stamps come on) indicate what page you can find the image in the resource book as well as the size the image needs to be cut.  Cut the image with your Cricut, ink up your image and stamp as desired.  You end up with a thin border around the image.  Scroll back up and check it out!  Cute, huh?!

If you live in the area, contact me for further information regarding the Open House.

Gotta love how our products work so well together to make papercrafting Faster, Simpler, and Easier!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!