Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fun mail for Pay It Forward

About a month ago someone starter a Pay It Forward chain on Facebook and I decided to join.  The first five people to reply to my post were added to a mail list for something hand-created.  It took me a little bit of time to decide what I wanted to make and this is what I rested on - a Matchbook sticky note holder and a 3 x 3 card.  

The Matchbooks are so easy to make and yet, so practical.  I did not come up with the pattern by myself.  I made these quite a few months ago from a website or blog and I cannot seem to find it.  But it was not my original creation.  If you want cutting and scoring directions, just let me know.

I used our retired "Dotty for You" polkadot paper pattern and the CUTE "Girls Rock" stamp set.  I thought it was fun and fitting for the recipients.
I enjoyed making these for some great friends:  Lydia, Sundi, Tawnya, Lulu and Jennifer.  I love sending fun mail and hope they enjoyed receiving them.

Here's to a fun, LONG, and enjoyable weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Please send me the directions and scoring info!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the information, Tonya: Dimensions for Matchbook with Stickies: Cut paper 9 5/8 x 3 1/2. Score, on the long end, at 3 3/4, 4 1/4, and 8 5/8. Fold accordingly. Place a staple in the middle of the bottom, 1" flap. Decorate as desired and you are done! Let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!