Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Family is forever

Would you believe this layout was created online using our Studio J online scrapbooking program?!  IT WAS!  And...look at the next image to see how it looked initially.
Click to view enlarged image
I started out with the Sonoma paper packet and it truly did look like this.  But...with a little Studio J magic - and lots of potential - I was able to make the background & texture paper ANY color I wanted.  So the layout ended up being somewhat monochromatic, with some hue changes, and I love it!  With Studio J you are also able to keep your photos in full color or change them to black & white or sepia.  I chose black and white.
Studio J layouts are just $5 through March 15, 2013 - a savings of $1.95 per layout.  If you are interested in finding out more about Studio J, please contact me.  I can share more over the phone, via email or even conduct a Skype training with you!  Once you try it...you'll love it!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!