Monday, March 25, 2013

Mini Retreat Weekend

Several family members and a couple of fellow scrappers gathered at my place this weekend for a mini retreat. It begun Friday night as my mom, sister, cousin and niece helped me kick it off with a slumber party! Everyone brought their own projects to work on and several of us gave a mini class on a technique or pattern idea.  It was a great time and definitely something I needed.
My cousin and sister worked on 27 adorable bunny treat holders for my cousin's Kindergarten class.  They came out so cute.  All pieces were made from the exclusive CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and will make some students happy on Thursday.  (This was also the first time my sister scrapped with me/us.  I was thrilled!)
My adorable niece played with us too and made me get some exercise, wanting to run up and down the stairs as often as possible.  I was thrilled to see that she had snuck out of the room for a moment to have my sister snap some C-U-T-E photos of her for me to put on my computer screens.
Loved, loved, loved this weekend!  I was productive but gotta spread out those posts, right?  LOL  Watch for them over the next few days!

Have a blessed and enjoyable week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!