Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I pray you are geared up to enjoy a blessed day while celebrating the resurrection of Jesus!  We must remember the reason for this season.

I had fun decorating our My Creations Clear Treat Tubes with the C-U-T-E (I use that word a lot in my posts, huh?) Easter Wishes stamp set.
It is a good thing this stamp set is just for Easter or you might have seen it on quite a few of my creations throughout the year.  It is stinkin' cute!  I used just a couple of the images on this item but I LOVE all of them!  The sentiments are just as adorable as the egg and chicks.  
I have enjoyed playing with theses tubes.  You get three tubes for just $5.95 and the possibilities are endless!  Looking forward to continuing to come up with new design ideas for them.
Happy Easter,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!