Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Celebrate Today

I was asked to make a few cards for someone special and got to work one evening last week.  Here is one of the cards I created.  Gotta love a simple but sweet card!  I used our new Claire paper packet and the Casual Expressions Occasions stamp set.
I only used cardstock, background & texture paper and one color of ink pad (Outdoor Denim) to create it.  The little heart-like border is part of the zip strip cut from the top of the 12x12 piece of background & texture paper.  (If you click on the image below, you will see the strip that I am talking about.)  It is nice that you can use it rather than have to throw it away.  On the opposite side of the decorated piece, the colors used in the paper packet are listed there for quick reference.  Don't you love that?!  
I had fun creating this card and hope the recipient can put it to good use for someone special.

Celebrating everyday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!