Sunday, December 11, 2016

Creating Memories Anytime Soon?

Check out these fun layouts made with the retiring, City Sidewalks product line, perfect for preserving those Christmas memories of 2016 (or any year up to now). I love the fun whimsical colors that make these layouts fun and festive. (I have used 'fun' in these first few sentences quite a bit. That word describes them perfectly. LOL)


While the above layouts were designed by the Close To My Heart Art Department, I used the pattern from CTMH's Blog to create this additional layout.
You can create these layouts, too, in the comfort of your own home (I do provide to-go kits) or you are invited to join me for my physical event on Monday, December 19, 2016. This event will be held in Mansfield, TX.

Click HERE for details on the event or you are always welcome to contact me for more information.

I hope you have enjoyed a wonderful weekend and that your week starts out in a great way!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!