Monday, December 12, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Oh Deer!

For our last Heart 2 Heart Challenge of 2016, we are showcasing the Oh Deer! product line from Close To My Heart! I have fallen in love with it and am sad to see it retire at the end of this month (or while supplies last, whichever comes first on December 31, 2016 at midnight MST).

To keep the focus on Oh Deer!, I incorporated some of the paper, Complements, Gold Shimmer Trim and Gold Sequins. It was totally simple to put together but is beautiful with the gold accents. (The photo does not do it justice.)
Check out this beautiful artwork that showcases Oh Deer! and the Stamp of the Month, "Thoughtful Flowers". I love the pink that was added to it, making it more versatile than I would have ever guessed!
Click for enlarged view.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It has been a pleasure serving on the Heart 2 Heart Design Team this year and I am looking forward to 2017. I hope you are too!

Consider linking up to us at Heart 2 Heart. I can't wait to see your artwork there! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the gold shimmer tapes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!