Saturday, December 10, 2016

While Supplies Last...

We have quite a few products that will retiring at the end of the month (or until they last - and some have already been retired). If there is anything on your list from the Holiday Expressions there is an urgency for you to get it NOW! I am really sad to see some of these things go but with retiring items comes new products and they are just around the corner! WOOHOO!

Some of the retiring products include the Halloween, Fall, Christmas and Winter-themed product lines which are totally awesome! (The only items NOT retiring are the Black Shimmer Trim (Z4012) and White & Gold Twine (Z4014).)

This is a card I made with the City Sidewalks paper pack. I LOVE its festive colors! The Merry & Bright sentiment comes from a well-loved stamp, "Perfect Presents". 
I hope your night is merry & bright! I am nice and cozy, in TX, where I am papercrafting! Stay warm if you are experienced some chilly temperatures like we are! It's a great excuse to stay inside!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!