Friday, September 1, 2017

Basic Fundamentals Card Class

Friday, September 8, 2017
6 pm
Michael's in Mansfield (Mansfield Town Center)

$15

RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Join me as you make one of each of these five cards using various patterns of paper from the Basic Fundamentals paper pack and a variety of new products.

Here are close-ups of the cards:





All pieces will be pre-cut and ready for stamping, coloring and assembling with the products I possess. This gives you an opportunity to try them and consider purchasing them for your personal use. 

Because I special order the products, the class fee must be paid in advance (and by the RSVP deadline) to confirm your spot. Please contact me with any questions you may have.

KITS TO GO: If you are unable to attend this event in person, arrangements can be made for a kit-to-go. The items will be pre-stamped for you and will be mailed, with full-color directions for assembly. The cost is $20. Be sure to provide your shipping address, especially if you know I do not already possess it.

CARD KIT DIRECTIONS: Fellow Close To My Heart Consultants can purchase the assembly directions to offer this workshop to their customers. Select the appropriate link below.

Choose Kit
Shipping Address:

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!