Saturday, September 2, 2017

From the Heart Card Kit - September Special

Happy National Stamping Month! How are YOU planning to celebrate?! 
This year's National Stamping Month promotion features the exclusive From the Heart card kit which contains an E-size stamp set as well as materials and instructions for creating 12 interactive cards with detailed stamping. Individual components of the card kit are available at their retail price, but you save 20% when you purchase them as part of the kit!
There are two ways to GET THIS KIT FREE!

For Hostesses
Hostesses that host a Gathering in September that reaches the third level of Hostess Rewards, or higher, can get the From the Heart card kit (CC1229) as a FREE item! That's a $43.90 retail value (in addition to the other FREE products earned)!

For New Consultants
New Consultants who join up during September will receive the From the Heart card kit (CC1229) FREE in their New Consultant Kit - and added value of $43.90! You can find details about the Consultant Kit and joining my team by visiting my website

Tuesday I will post samples of the cards I made...which I think you will love! Until then, go check out all that is offered in this From the Heart card kit and contact me if you have any questions. See you then!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!