Monday, September 4, 2017

Heart 2 Heart COLOR Challenge

It's a color challenge!

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where we are incorporating all or some of the following colors into our artwork: Toffee, Pomegranate, Sorbet, Canary, Peacock, and Pebble. Why not join us?! To participate all you have to do is incorporate the theme, using Close To My Heart products, and then link up to the challenge at Heart 2 Heart.

Let's check out what I created, shall we?
Using the September Stamp of the Month, "Feel So Blessed", I created this thank you card. (All colors were used except for Canary.) The leaves were stamped on some patterned paper and fussy-cut. The Pebble striped paper is from the Beary Christmas paper pack (which you will absolutely love). The Gold Pearls were the finishing touch for this card, with the help of some White Twine

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Be sure to link up to our challenge at Heart 2 Heart. I look forward to seeing your artwork there! 

Have a wonderful Labor Day!

3 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!