Friday, September 1, 2017

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Feel So Blessed

Welcome to this month's Stamp of the Month Blog Hop where we are featuring this exclusive stamp set, "Feel So Blessed". It can be yours this month for just $5, with a qualifying order. (Retail value is $17.95.)
There are quite a few images included in this stamp set, providing some great flexibility for its use, and we intend on showing some fun artwork incorporating it.

If you are coming from Wendy Kessler's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of blog hop participants by visiting this link.
Today is an exciting day as our Holiday Expressions went live with BRAND NEW PRODUCT! You can view a digital copy of it RIGHT NOW, through my website. If you would like a hard copy, you can place an order and add a FREE one to your shopping cart or contact me and I will mail one to you. You are bound to see some of the fabulous new items in this blog hop, including mine. :)
I chose to use the Falling For You paper pack for this card. While I am typically not a fan of fall colors, I fell in love with the paper pack the moment I saw it. I love the patterns and colors included and cannot wait to create more with it.
This card was kept relatively simple, to not detract from the paper pack nor stamp images. I added a few Gold Pearls and two of our newest Basic ink colors, Toffee (lighter brown) and Nutmeg (darker brown).

Before heading over to Michelle Stewart's Blog, consider leaving a comment. I always love to hear your thoughts on my artwork.

Thanks for stopping by and happy hoppin'!

12 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!