Saturday, June 2, 2018

Birthday Cheer 10-Cards Workshop

(I will be hosting this event in the DFW in early July. If you would like to attend, please select the $20 kit option or join me in my VIP Group where full details will be provided once the event is scheduled.)

Birthday Cheer 10-Card Workshop
I have created these bright and cheerful cards using the Birthday Cheer - Picture My Life Cards, some additional pieces of cardstock, Silver Foil Paper, Black & White Dots, and several stamp sets. The Stitched Circles - Thin Cuts have also been used.

Workshop File Only - $8
Includes a PDF file with supply items, cutting diagrams for cardstock and foil paper, as well as full-color directions for assembling the cards. CTMH Consultants: With your purchase of this file, you are given rights to offer and conduct this class for your customers. (Each Consultant should purchase their own file, please.)

Card Kit w/Assembly Instructions + Shipping (to your door) - $23
With this kit, you'll receive a full package of the PML cards, card bases and envelopes, and all other pieces needed to complete these 10 cards. Images will be pre-stamped and the package will also include full-color directions for assembly.

  • You will need access to basic supplies as well as markers. (Alcohol-based markers are recommended.)
  • With this purchase, you will  be invited to participate in my Birthday Cheer Group on Facebook where I will go live on Monday, July 9th, 2018 at 7 pm CST to help you assemble your cards.) Please allow two weeks (maximum) for the shipping of your kit. To participate in this live feed, your order should be placed through the bottom link by June 25, 2018.

Card Kit w/Assembly Instructions - $20
This $20 kit is for local participation where I will provide the use of the stamps, inks, and markers for assembly. The additional items needed for the cards will be provided, pre-cut. I will be sharing the date and location of this event, for early July, as soon as it is scheduled. (If you don't have a CTMH Consultant, the best place to stay up-to-date with all my class offerings is to join me in my VIP Group.)


Birthday Cheer 10-Cards Workshop


Please contact me with any questions you may have and THANK YOU for supporting my business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!