Monday, June 11, 2018

Dad Knows Best - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where the theme is "Dad Knows Best", in honor of Father's Day, which is just around the corner.
I put a little twist on my artwork in that I used the Rad Dad stamp set that is an exclusive and special focus this month, but went a little rogue with my design. I wanted to first share the stamp set so you have a point of reference for my card. LOL
Wanting to do something a little different, an incorporate the stamp images in a unique way, I created this card. I used the argyle images and stamped them, as shown, in various pastel colors. Then, I added the stitched images, in between them, in Pewter ink. 

The "ribbon" was embossed in Gold Powder, on White Daisy cardstock, and popped with 3-D Foam Tape. A couple of Gold Glitter Gems were added for a finishing touch. 
Here is some additional inspiration for your Father's Day projects. In fact, I have a pretty detailed post about this special. It can be found through this link.
I'll leave you with one additional card of mine that is Dad-focused. Details of how it was created can be found on this post

I hope you'll consider linking up to us for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge! Be sure to incorporate at least one Close To My Heart product into your creation. I look forward to seeing what you have to share! Have a wonderful week! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these cards!!! I love the colors of the 1st one and the gradient of colors on the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!