Monday, June 18, 2018

Copycat: Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where the title is "Copycat". That means you can copy any artwork from one of our current Idea Books, or use them as a source of inspiration.

To join our Challenge, you simply need to go to our Blog and then link up to us at the very bottom. Be sure to use Close To My Heart products in your creation.
I chose to copy these adorable, 3" x 3" cards that are made with our Punny Pals stamp set - showcased on the back covers of our Idea Books. These animal images, with their cute and punny sayings, are a perfect pick-me-up for anyone. 

Here are close-ups of the cards. 


I look forward to seeing your artwork at Heart 2 Heart. Have a blessed day and an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!