Friday, November 16, 2018

Merry Christmas Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for this Blog Hop where we are featuring Christmas-related artwork!

It's hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner so there is no time to delay! There is no doubt you will be inspired by all you see, as you click on the related links and make your way around the circle.

If you are coming from Wendy's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here.


I have been making Christmas cards but decided to make a new one for this blog hop, trying out a pattern my friend had shared with me. I totally love how it came out!

Using the Oh What Fun - Cardmaking stamp set, I combined it with the 'Tis the Season paper pack. A little bit of paper-piecing and the


This is how the card opens, with the focal point on the front of the card hiding the stamped greeting on the inside. I love that!


Santa is a bit blinged up with the addition of the Clear Shimmer Brush.  

Thank you so much for stopping by on this Friday night! Head over to Melinda's Blog to see what she has created for you, as well as the rest of the ladies participating in this hop.

Have a blessed weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Cool....I had to scroll up and look again at the card....LOVE how it opens...NICE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks! I thought about doing a video but never got around to it before the post went live. I might still do so!

      Delete
  2. I love your multi color stamping inside... I will have to remember to try that:?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am happy with how it came out; all those images are different images and I thought it would be more festive with the two different colors.

      Delete
  3. Such a great Christmas card! I love the way it opens and totally need to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is super simple and doesn't use a lot of paper because of the design!

      Delete
  4. Love how this opens...it's always fun to get a "new" way of opening a card! :) The wording inside...and stamping your Merry Christmas from the cardmaking stamp set....LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!