Monday, May 15, 2017

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Embellishment Envy

Welcome to this month's Technique Blog Hop, "Embellishment Envy", where we are sharing artwork that highlights some of Close To My Heart's embellishments. While there are products specifically identified as embellishments, many others provide an opportunity to accent artwork. We hope you will be inspired by what you see and appreciate you joining us.

If you are coming from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right track. You will find a complete list of participants at the end of this post.

Working to keep the focus on the embellishments, I kept this card very simple.
I used our Thin Cuts - Basic Hearts to cut a window from the piece of White Daisy Cardstock and backed it with Pansy (purple). Deciding on a few types of bling that I wanted to add to the card, I chose what you see here. I placed them randomly and then stamped the sentiment from the "Happy Heart" stamp set (pictured below).

I always love to add a little "doodling", with a Journaling Pen, when just a bit more is necessary.

These are the embellishments I used:

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you want to place an order, you can do so on my website by clicking here.

I love hearing what you think of my artwork so please consider leaving a comment and then head on over to Haley's Blog where you are sure to be inspired by her creation. Happy hoppin' and have a blessed week!

List of Participants:
1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE

2 comments:

  1. These embellishments are perfect! I love the mix that you chose and how they add movement to your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you saying so! It was fun to just see how I could add them in for simplicity.

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!