Monday, May 29, 2017

Heart 2 Heart Color Challenge: Emerald, Blossom, Lemon

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge focused on three colors: Emerald, Blossom and Lemon. I totally love these colors because they are so fun and vibrant.

We would love for you to link up with us. Be sure to incorporate Close To My Heart products into your artwork when you do.

I kept this card relatively simple although I did incorporate some simple techniques.
The Blossom (pink) piece was embossed with the Simple Chevron Embossing Folder. The two dovetail banners and balloons were cut from the Prickly Pear paper pack. I did paper piece the balloons which allowed me to have a fun patter on them. Shin Han Markers were used to color in the little boy.
Of course I had to finish off the card with a little sparkly. :) Three, Emerald Prickly Pear Sequins were added for that finishing touch.
This is the stamp set I used, "True Love". It is our current Operation Smile stamp set and I love it! $5 from every one of these stamp sets purchased is donated to this worthy organization that provides facial surgery for children born with cleft palate.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and let me hear from you if would like to leave a comment. I always enjoy hearing from you.

Wishing you a wonderful day!







2 comments:

  1. So cute, love the colors and the little sparkle added just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet and much-appreciated comment, Judy Faye! This card does make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!