Friday, May 19, 2017

Live Beautifully Layout Kits-To-Go (and Crop for FREE!)

I am hosting a CROP on Saturday, May 27th. If you order any of these kits-to-go, or place an order on my website of at least $30, you can attend FREE! 

If you don't live locally and the kit(s) would need to be mailed to you, the following applies:
  • There is an additional $5 postage fee (with me covering the rest of the postage charge in order to prepare your items for assembly)
  • Paper would be pre-cut
  • Stamped images will be provided for you
If you are a member of my VIP group, the $5 postage fee is waived. Not already a member? You can join HERE

__________________________________________

"Live Beautifully Cut Above" Kit-to-Go
Retail price of the kit is $44.95 before shipping and tax. (You can either choose to order the products through my website or pay through the respective PayPal button which does include shipping and tax to me.) 

This kit includes materials to make these five coordinating 2-page, 12" x 12" layouts, including die-cuts, stickers, photo placeholders, and instructions. It also includes six 12" x 12" Memory Protectors. All you need is your choice of adhesive and Thin 3-D Foam Tape (aka pop dots) if you would like to 3-d some of the elements as I did.




This image is a better representation of the gold accents provided on some of the embellishments but still doesn't do it justice. The dots to the 'i' are missing because they will go on top of the photos that I have not added yet. :)

LIVE BEAUTIFULLY CUT ABOVE KIT:


____________________________________________
"Live Beautifully THREE Layouts with Complements" Kit-To-Go
Retail price of the items included in the kit are $27.15 before shipping and tax. (You can pay through the respective PayPal button below which does include shipping and tax to me and includes the required cardstock and cuts for stamping. I will also pre-cut all pieces, provide use of my stamp set, and you will get to keep all remaining product from the paper pack and Complements.) 

The $27.15 kit (before shipping and tax) includes:
  • Live Beautifully Paper Packet (CC1212B)
  • 3 Sheets White Daisy Cardstock (1385) 
  • 5 Sheets Black Cardstock (1386)
  • You & Me Complements (Z3269) 
If you would like to order all needed products separately, and directly from my website, contact me for assistance. The directions for assembly will then be provided to you.

LIVE BEAUTIFULLY THREE LAYOUTS WITH COMPLEMENTS:



__________________________________________

"Live Beautifully 10-Card" Kit-To-Go
The details of this card workshop are provided here.
LIVE BEAUTIFULLY CARD KIT
__________________________________________

Here is a link to all Live Beautifully products available only through the end of this month, while supplies last.  Please let me know if you have any questions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!