Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I Love to Crop!

On Saturday, May 27th, I hosted a Crop in Grapevine. I was joined by eight other papercrafters and we had such a pleasant time, creating and sharing in some laughter. 



They were some busy bees and everyone was productive with the projects they worked on and completed. However, a papercrafters job is never done so we must get together again sometime soon. LOL
I always enjoy and try to provide a little goodie of some sort at all of my events, and this one was no different. This was made from a 7" x 7" piece of patterned paper from our Little Dreamer product line. I LOVE the polka dots included in this paper pack. You have already seen me use it a few times on some other projects. :) It's so cheery! 
The pockets include a yummy piece of chocolate (Ghiradelli's fit great in here but the grocery store near me didn't have them so I had to go with a different brand that was still very tasty) and the M1172 Today stamp image. It is great for using on scrapbook pages to include a date or small detail.

If you would like to be informed of crop and other events I conduct in the DFW area, please contact me or join my VIP Facebook Group. (No CTMH Consultants allowed, please.)

Hoping you are having a wonderful week!






While I have seen this "ghiradelli"/"tea bag" holder on YouTube by several individuals, I used the dimensions and assembly directions provided by Michelle Snyder. 

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!