Saturday, May 20, 2017

Seasonal Expressions 2 - New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to our Blog Hop where we are featuring new products that were released on May 1st in the Seasonal Expressions 2 (aka SE2). We have four fabulous paper packs as well as stamp sets, embellishments, and so much more!

If you are coming from Cat's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants here, if you were to get lost along the way.

For my artwork, I decided to use the Prickly Pear product line. 
This is the Prickly Pear Workshop Your Way which includes paper, sequins, blue burlap ribbon, and the coordinating Complements.
I incorporated this "Fiesta Time" stamp set and love the sentiments. They are super fun!
I did use the "Sweet Birthday" stamp set to add the face to the cactus which has been a big hit with all those who have seen this card in person. The "word bubble" is one of the Complements that is white. I used a sponge dauber to color it with Lemon ink.
To make this greeting card versatile, I chose to use one of the Complements (aka stickers) for the focal point. I love the simplicity of this card and hope you do too!

I've had fun making cards using the identified products. They are super fun colors that make the artwork so festive and happy. 

Please head over to Melinda's Blog to see what nifty artwork she is sharing with you today. Consider leaving a comment before you do so.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Love the bold colours that you chose for your cards. The clean and simple design shows off the patterns of the papers. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that face! These are bright, cheerful, and fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great cards. I love the bold colors in this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The face on the cactus is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea for the face on your cactus .....thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way you've customized your cards is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these! So cute to add the face to the cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards Melissa! I love this Prickly Pear more & more, each time I see it used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your quick card ideas! Cute addition of the face to the cactus.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!