Friday, May 5, 2017

Time to Fiesta!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I am thrilled to be spending this weekend, celebrating Cinco de Mayo and National Scrapbooking Day, with 16 other papercrafters! Twelve of us are retreating this weekend at Crafty Creations Retreat (Mansfield, TX) and consuming ourselves in creativity, friendship and fun! I hope you have some things planned for this weekend.

One of the things I love doing for retreat and crop attendees is making goodies. Here are two of them for you to enjoy.
This goodie marks their spot. It was inspired from an idea of Pinterest (of course), with a few personal touches. It is a fun place card idea that is perfectly suited for this themed day and event.
This is one of their sprinkles they received a short time ago. I love this sentiment, "Fiesta like there's no manana." It came from the "Fiesta Time" stamp set. Based upon my sleeping pattern thus far, I think I am taking it literally. LOL I filled the bag with a box of Skittles, chosen based upon the fun colors that I think are "fiesta-ey".

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and be sure to fiesta like there's no manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!